Thursday, May 26, 2011

Unplanned and overbooked

So I was thinking that I had nothing to do today besides helping my cousin put together some furniture for her new rental house and maybe a couple loads of laundry when I got home...but now I am compiling a list of things to pack for my kids to take with them tomorrow while I go out and play. I was asked by a family member to go to ValleyFair because she was given an extra ticket...the stipulation--one ticket means no kids so I had to find a sitter. A wonderful woman volunteered to take all three kiddos for the day, but the only thing is I have to pack a few bags with things they may need throughout the day. Now as I type this out, I am trying to remember everything my kids need to have packed and everything I need to do before I leave tomorrow morning...oh yeah, and work on the ever-mounting laundry pile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment